Sugaring Hair Removal
Sugaring Hair Removal
The all natural solution for removing unwanted hair.
Brow with shaping $20
Full Face without Brow $55
Brow Tweezing $25
Arm, Half $40
Back & Shoulders $60
Hand & Fingers $15
Under Arm $25
Chest & Abdomen $60
Extended Bikini $50
Maintenance Brazilian $55
Legs, Half $45
Feet & Toes $15
How does sugaring work?
The all natural sugar paste is massaged onto the skin by hand at lukewarm temperature and then molded against the natural direction of hair growth. With a flicking motion the hair is gently removed in the natural direction of hair growth.
Why is sugar the best option for hair removal?
- 100% Natural Ingredients: completely natural: made from sugar, lemon and water. You can eat it!
- Sanitary: hypoallergenic and non comedogenic: sugar paste is applied with a gloved hand, and a fresh ball of sugar paste is used for each client, meaning no risk of cross contamination.
- Less Painful than Waxing: sugar will not stick to live skin cells, only the dead skin cells are removed, so there is less risk of abrasions/tearing and generally less redness than waxing.
- Not Hot: sugar paste is lukewarm when it is applied, so there is no risk of burning the skin.
- Unique Technique: sugar paste is applied against the natural direction of hair growth, then removed in the direction of growth resulting in a less painful hair removal and less hair breakage.
- Extracts Short Hairs: hair growth needs to be only 1/8 inch long to be removed (about 7 days growth).
- Gentle: sugaring is so gentle it can be used to remove the vellus hair that grows on some women’s faces
- Easy Clean Up: sugar paste dissolves easily in water and there’s no sticky residue left on skin.
When should I avoid sugaring?
If you are using Acutane please wait 6 months after discontinuing use before being sugared. If you are using Differin, Retin A, or Renova please wait at least 3 months after discontinuing use before sugaring.
What is Pink’s homecare recommendations?
- You should avoid touching your freshly sugared area with dirty hands.
- Avoid soaking in baths or hot tubs for 24 hours.
- Avoid working out for 12-24 hours after your sugaring service.
- Avoid sun tanning for 24 hours: skin will be more sensitive to UV rays. Wear sunscreen to avoid bad reactions.
- Avoid applying highly fragranced products to the sugared area up to 12 hours.
- Exfoliate; gently exfoliate 2-3 days a week with Pink’s exfoliating scrub to help prevent ingrown hairs & breakouts between sugaring services.
- For best results, repeat your Pink’s sugaring every 4 to 6 weeks depending on the area and your individual hair growth rate.